Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why does she change her behavior towards me?

There's this gal that i like and have told her how I felt a year ago, but she said she just want to be friends. However, as time goes, sometimes I feel she puts more interests. Yet, I'm utterly clueless how she feels now.



I have just gotten back from the competition and met her and her friends in class. She said nothing. Her friend (one of them) remarked, 'Here's one...' and grinned. But she just kept quiet. Then a friend also remarked about the competition that I joined and I told them that I didn't win. Out of the blue, she remarked, %26quot;Just see who's joining... How to win?%26quot; to her friend. Her friend just grinned and said, %26quot;Like you can do it!%26quot; And when I asked them what the homework was, her friend answered with an irrelevant thing and she didn檛 answer my question.



Then, there's another boy who enters (he likes her too - in total 3 boys like her) and then her friend said, %26quot;That's two...%26quot; and grinned. Well, I believe she doesn't like this boy - what worries me is this other boy who likes her too. Do you think before they remarked 楾hat檚 one? they were talking about that other boy (talk about how he didn檛 approach her)?



But, I mean - she's nice to me - but why was she rather quiet recently? Why did she remarked like that (I know she didn檛 mean it ?it檚 more like teasing? I mean, she still talks to other boys she regards as friends. But previously ?a week ago ?we still talked and she檚 not this quiet! Well, I didn檛 start conversation either. But, her friends tease me less and now, seems to reduce her texting with me. I don檛 know why.Why does she change her behavior towards me?
No, she and her friends all know that you and the other boy like her. When they said, %26quot;that's one%26quot; to you...they were counting. %26quot;That's boy number 1 who likes you%26quot;, and when the other guy came in, %26quot;that's boy number 2 that likes you.%26quot;



They were making fun of you.



This girl doesn't sound very nice. She doesn't talk with you, doesn't answer your question, and lets her friends make fun of you. Dude, find a different girl to like.
  • monitor screen become reddish
  • graphics animation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment