Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?

I haven't taken her to the vet's yet D: I think I am by next week though!

Anyhoo, she is a very nice kitten, very friendly with people.

When she's at her most energetic she will scratch at everything.

I'm all scratched up by her because she sees me and then decides to use her claws ( D: ) How can i get her to stop?

Is is okay to hiss at her whenever she does something I don't like

such as attacking my computer wires and tissues?

I feel like I shouldn't? But is it okay to?How do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?
Please don't hit your kitten, or any pet for that matter. It will only make it aggressive or not like you! The same goes for children. Every time you see your cat doing something you don't want her to do, TAP HER ON THE NOSE. A cat's most sensitive spot is their nose. Now this tap should be very light, it is not hitting. Just use your pointer finger and tap her nose like you would a key on a keyboard. She should be appalled by this and jerk back from what every she is doing. She will learn that it is bad to do that and should stop. Tapping your kitten won't hurt her, but its uncomfortable since its a very sensitive area.How do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?
Instead Of Hissing you Should Pick Her Up And Gently Smack Her On The Butt And Say No Bad Kitty! *Or No Bad What Ever The Kittens Name Is* And Usually That's What Kittens Do When They Are Young As The Begin To Grow They Will Stop.How do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?
It's basic play behaviour. Say no firmly and ignore her for a while after. When shes gentle praise and fuss her. If shes scratching ti may be worth asking the vet to trim her claws when you take her. With patience she will grow out of it but it takes a little time.How do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?
all ypu have to do is tap her on the head if she bites you or if she bites you squirt her with a water bottelHow do I change the behavior of my 9 week old kitten?
She's probably wanting to know how to change the behavior of her pet human. No kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment