Thursday, September 22, 2011

Is it okay to be extremist in my actions and thoughts?How can i change it?

I feel that i am extremist in my actions,behaviour, thoughts and routine.The problem is that i feel extremity towards both ends e.g.one time i'll sleep a lot and nest time i'll be awake for 36hours.Whenever i think of something one time it'll be this and other time it will be that .I am stuck in this two way extremity of my mind and thoughts.Sometime i cant figure it out that what is the real %26quot;me%26quot;.Sometime there will be no one more relegious than me and other times i'll be acting as most Liberal person on Earth.I want to know that is it normal behavour?.Or is it some kind of Disease?.How can I discover real me?.And how can i change this behaviour because sometimes it really irritates me.Is it okay to be extremist in my actions and thoughts?How can i change it?
I don't see anything really wrong with being an extremist in your thoughts as long as you don't expect others to agree with you. I believe that everyone has at least one %26quot;hot button issue%26quot;.. something they are very passionate about!



As for your sleep patterns, in the long run that can be unhealthy. There are doctors that can monitor your sleep to see if you have apnea or another condition causing this.



When will you know the %26quot;real%26quot; you? Just keep looking and experiencing life. Keep a journal. Figure out if you are sometimes reacting to something you really don't care about or if you're brushing off things you care about a lot.Is it okay to be extremist in my actions and thoughts?How can i change it?
Your trying to figure out the real you? Well in life we go though changes. But you say your a extremist type of person. Hey can that be the real you, your extremist. Is that wrong? NO. That's just how you are. What would be wrong is if you think everyone should be like you or believe like you, or do things like you. You can't put your believes on someone who don't want to believe like you.If one day your a real religious person and the next day your a Liberal person, you obviously believe a little of that in a little of that, so what, that's normal. I believe you can discover the real you every day of your life. That's grows in age. Every month, every year, every decade we grow,and are believes change with it. Keep some kind of notes or journal. That will help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment