Thursday, September 22, 2011

I don't get this girl, why the change in behavior?

this is about a coworker of mine. Shes a junior and Im a senior (HS). When started working at my job, she immediately caught my eye because she was beautiful. Our first couple talks were just me explaining to her how to do things. Then she started flirting with me.



So I started play-flirting with her. She joked about us getting married and the flirting became a normal thing. We began embracing each other with hugs when we saw each other. Then we started slapping each others buts. That was all fun and games. But she kissed me on the neck the one day we embraced and the tone seemed to change a little bit. The last time we worked together, things seemed a lot different. She seemed to want to just be around me. She stayed by me instead of doing her job. I saw her watching me when we werent talking and she glared at me when I was joking with another girl.



Then we had lunch together while we were on our breaks. After lunch, we got into an argument about helping one another. I thanked her for all the help she gave me and told her thats why I'd marry her. Then she said I dont help her enough. I dont know whats up with her. She spoke a lot more with her action. She looked for me to have lunch with. Then I came up to her to ask her a question and I put my arm around her and she backed in to my arms. We texted for a long time the other day til she just stopped. She gets mad when I dont text back and she did it to me. Idk, I kinda like her nowI don%26039;t get this girl, why the change in behavior?
Tell her then! She defeinetly likes you. She's waiting on you to make the move. What you waiting for? She probably just gets jealous when you play with other girls. It's our nature.I don%26039;t get this girl, why the change in behavior?
idk thats tricky maybe she gets nervous around uI don%26039;t get this girl, why the change in behavior?
My opinion suggests that your love has reached a point of %26quot;obsession%26quot;. It doesn't seem your in an obsession, but she is in an obsession with you. Not to sure if that is such a good thing, but maybe you should just continue and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment