Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why do guys change their behavior?

Do guys just get comfortable and start showing how they really are or am i doing something wrong. I asked another question, but started to think I am doing wrong and cant sleep over it. I am going to let him be to see how he acts. It just sux thought this one would work, but seems like every thing I say now is wrong and just ruining it. I got mad yesterday at him cause he wont come over cause he quit smoking and worried he will take it out on me or my new job I mean is that being thoughtful of is it a sign. I tried 2 do everything different this time dont call, dont text as much, and i read articles to make sure I dont screw up, but seems like I still did, He used to call and talk about everything and anything and now it seems what I say is stupid and wrong. I know he hates the phone, but still made an effort after last night we talked when i thought he wasnt into me; he told me i was assuming and it was he cant text all day at work and doesnt call cause he hates the phone, but he does talk on facebook to me. I really have a problem communcating cause in the past anythime i did i was crazy or whatever excuse they had 2 avoid it they said it. He does talk about ****, but I still feel something is wrong and dont understand why he went from mr perfect to like I have an std lol please give me some advice on how to act or what to say.Why do guys change their behavior?
You are trying way too hard! I'm thinking that you also have changed your behavior..numerous times..and have him as confused as you are about him. Stop being so hard on yourself, start being yourself, and let the cards fall where they may. Anytime one person or the other is trying to be the %26quot;perfect%26quot; person instead of who they really are, they will fall short. It's a facade that nobody can keep up forever.



Good luck to you! Forget about your doing something wrong. Just be true to yourself and let everything else happen as it may.

No comments:

Post a Comment