Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I change my Childish behavior?

Ok my situation is really bad I am so stressed and frustuated. My husband said to me that I am so childish. I am living in childhood. I always think about a very small matters and take them seriously. I am 20. I always care about very very small matters in life. I am so sensitive. If I am childish what can I do to become mature.How can I change my Childish behavior?
i was/am like that an i'm 39..you might just be a very sensitve person. He might be pushing your buttons, i don't really know your situation. i think about small things too, but then remember i don't have control of certain things....and try to focus on other stuff! make sure you take time for yourself too.How can I change my Childish behavior?
no way,never change who you are for someone else thats wrong,did you know in psychology in human behaviour there is a catorgory about childish ways immature desires etc its about your unconcious mind what your craving without realizing, it may explain a few things if you looked into it?

i got that info from pychology books for dummies-human behavior,

a lot of ppl 'sweat the small stuff' so your not immature,dont worry.
  • streamreader
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment