Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i change my behavior torwards close ppl in my life?

Can someone tell me whats goin on wit me?!



im begginning to see that throughout all the girls ive ever been with i always treat them like crap and it is bc i never learned how to show my love for people, and even though i want to make these relationships work they fail miserably , when ever i get too close with a girl i just passive- aggressively torture them until they have had enough and leave. I feel if i get too close with them i'll be vulnrable and i just dont want to let my guard down. I guess i really just dont know how to let out my emotions. i just want to know if there is anything i can try to learn to trust someone ,learn to let out emotions(i dont care if it has to do with violence or not) , and let my guard down



i guess for those of you that watch t.v. i could be an exact replica(behavior wise) of Dr. Cox from the show scrubs



its not just with girls either wit my friends and some fam i have the same problemsHow can i change my behavior torwards close ppl in my life?
I think u need to just try to let go of the fear of being vulnerable

if u keep treating the people in your life like this u will lose them all

trust me i know i think that's why my boyfriend broke up with me

i loved him so much but couldn't express it because i don't like letting my guard down im still very much in love with him but no matter what i say hes not coming back please don't be like me u will regret it.



check out my myspace brenda.moore73@yahoo.com u might find some interesting writings of mine that can help uHow can i change my behavior torwards close ppl in my life?
A majority of the behaviors, you rule your life will come from your parents or the way they reacted to people.



You can always change, if you let the girl, or your friend, know how you feel.



Sometimes writing the way you feel down makes a big difference.



Write down the things you want to change and read them at night before you sleep.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment