Thursday, September 22, 2011

If an accident happened to my brain and made me changed behaviour,how do I get back to myself again?

The best method would consist of two parts:



o support the neuroplasticity (rewiring of neurons) during the critical phase as much as possible, to give the brain the chance to rehabilitate. This is usually achieved in a combination of medicine, sports and a diet rich in food supplements.



o try to re-live the essence of critical events that shaped the personality. Human character defines itself from genes and environment, and particularily highly emotional situations cause a change in neuronal wiring.

Such a thing could be the first love, the loss of a beloved or simply a good deed that worked out. Get your diary, try to work out the imprinting situations and try to re-live them. This will bring back subconscious thinking structures, and if you first learned to think as before, you will also behave as such.



If you're not yourself dealing with the brain damage (what I suppose), don't put high hopes in a complete come-back. You can't know this person and their feelings to a 100%, and so every simulated critical situation would be gambling with destiny.If an accident happened to my brain and made me changed behaviour,how do I get back to myself again?
This may take some time. It also depends on whether the brain was permanently affected or not. It's all a thought process, if you liked how you were before, keep trying to be the same as you were before, but always accept who you are now too. The two will eventually blend again.



I hope your healing goes well~If an accident happened to my brain and made me changed behaviour,how do I get back to myself again?
Studies say that you don't, if the change is due to brain damage. When a person has brain damage, the brain does a %26quot;rewiring%26quot; of information. It reroutes its processing so you are able to function. If those areas heal, you will return to normal for the most part, with minimal change. If the damage is permanent, the results are permanent.



That being said, the accident may have no physical brain damage, but the emotional damage has caused problems from trauma. In which case, time and behavioral therapy can help, but your stress levels cause a change in brain chemicals, resulting in permanent hinderances (or enhancers, whichever the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment