Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How could I change my sister's behavior?

My sister never does her homework neither does she listen to my mom. She always talks back and acts like she is the boss. And when I jump in have my mom because is really getting on her last nerves she starts ignoring me .My sister never listens to me when my cousin comes who is the same age as me and acts the same way my sister acts better to her rather than me. I have a feeling that she hates me I don't know why she hates me. Please tell me how I could change her behavior. And don't say take away anything cause she won't careHow could I change my sister%26039;s behavior?
Well you can't change someones behavior but you can talk to them about it and tell them how you feel about the way they're acting. I doubt your sister hates you but that something you'd have to ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment