Thursday, September 22, 2011

Help with high school guys? And how do I change this behavior?

First of all, I'm a sixteen year old girl, and I don't understand why high school guys aren't attracted to me whereas college guys are. I'm a fairly popular girl, I've been told I'm attractive, skinny, and fun to be around. I'm very sociable, I'm smiley and upbeat, I'm smart, and I'm a lot more mature and I've been through a lot more than many other 25 year old women that I know. I'm responsible, I don't drink or do drugs, and I don't go to parties, but I know how to have fun w/o that stuff. I can be a bit overly peppy, or sad sometimes, but most of the time that's not the case.



Secondly, when I like a guy, I'll go after him until he likes me, then I'll lose interest or I'll dislike the guy when I've got his attention. I'd really like to be in a semi-long relationship sometime, will these behaviors last? Or do you know how I can change them now?



Thanks for your help, have a great day :)Help with high school guys? And how do I change this behavior?
Firstly, it's not a competition to see who's more mature.

Everyone has gone through their own path in life and some people may experience a lot, but not get anything out of it.

So it's all personal and varies from individual to individual.

It's good that you've got your head on straight and you understand what's good for you, as well as feeling that responsibility of helping others, especially family. You should be proud of yourself, not many teenagers, even adults (!) realize these things, so well done for being the way you are.

Having said that, I think you're taking too much responsibility onto yourself at this age.

You should help family, but don't go overboard, remember that you have to live your own life too.



What's important right not is your study and choosing a career path for yourself. As well as relaxing with friends and building relationships. This is all important.

The reason college guys are attracted to you more is probably because you appear maturer than high school girls. That's not a bad thing. Why, are you wanting to have a relationship with a high school guy?



I think the only thing I could really suggest to you is maybe talking to your mum and telling her how stressed you feel with the current situation, maybe you can work out a way to %26quot;lessen%26quot; your responsibilities, so that you can create more time for yourself and your interests.



If you feel you're getting yourself into a dead end, I'd suggest seeing a counselor or reading some motivational/inspirational books (on the Law of Attraction maybe?).



Good luck and remember there is nothing in this world which cannot be solved.Help with high school guys? And how do I change this behavior?
I love it when 16 year olds say that they are mature.



Ha!



You've been through a lot more than me? You found out you had PKD and anemia, lost two best friends in death, lost an awesome job, was hospitalized for stress, and had a miscarriage all in one year?



I doubt it.



You're a teenager. Your romantic behaviors are typical for someone your age.





Maturity isn't taking care of a few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment