Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am the 7th nanny to a very spoiled 7yr old girl who is very disrespectful. How do I change this behavior?

She has had so many nannies that have clearly handled this behavior ineffectively. I have consistently told her in a calm polite voice that I don't care for her tone. I don't yell or send her to her room. I basically try to set a respectful example but my thick skin is taking quite the beating! So far nothing is working. Its clear that she is used to getting her way most of the time and I'm out of ideas and running out of patience! Help!I am the 7th nanny to a very spoiled 7yr old girl who is very disrespectful. How do I change this behavior?
Very easy fix for spoiled little kids. Make a cake. A BIG chocolate cake. Then put it on the table and call her in. Then say for cake is only for good little girls and take a bite of the cake. U will have caught her attention then take another bite until she is begging and screaming for it. Then say you can have one piece of cake every time you are nice and respectful to me. She will instantly be nicer and show more respect as long as she gets what you told her she would. Note this can be done with any dessert such as cookies, ice cream, anything that a little girl loves.I am the 7th nanny to a very spoiled 7yr old girl who is very disrespectful. How do I change this behavior?
Uh, you're paid to take care of her, not to change her.I am the 7th nanny to a very spoiled 7yr old girl who is very disrespectful. How do I change this behavior?
maybe you should send her to her rm, she might stop being so disrespectful thenI am the 7th nanny to a very spoiled 7yr old girl who is very disrespectful. How do I change this behavior?
win the battle. No matter how many temportantrums she has she will eventually give up. Sit her in a corner or lock her up somehow. Continuous sit her in the corner (this could take hours) just do it. So will run out of energy. Once you get her in control tell her whos boss and who will get their respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment