Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is my behavior linked to the amount of exercise I get?

I'd been feeling very, very tired, introverted, and lacking energy since mid-November, which I thought was due to the cold. I realized recently that this change in behavior was a week or two after I had stopped my two-hour workouts every day.



Now that I've begun jogging and working out again, I've felt more energetic, more extroverted, less tired, and more friendly and engaging in general.



I'm pretty sure this is linked to my exercise levels, but how and why?Is my behavior linked to the amount of exercise I get?
when you exercise, positive hormones in your body are released, you blood flow increases, your breathing rate increases, metabolism increases. All this adds up to good health and sense of well being. I work out 2-3 hours everyday and do yoga and breathing exercises as well. So yes, all this is definitely very beneficial. Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment