Thursday, September 22, 2011

My sister's sudden change in behavior after ex-b/f get?

yes..so, one day my sister is this bubbly, happy, nice girl dressed in gucci and after her b/f dumps her and gets another g/f..she turns gothic. I swear, she is being %26quot;so-called%26quot; gothic..i swear how will you react when there is this bubbly girl you used to know turns into a goth. Well not a real goth even, she was never a goth. I just screamed when i saw her..straight out screamed. Now she is accusing me of being racist. Son anyways. Don't you guys agree this sudden change is because her stupid ex got a new g/f?My sister%26039;s sudden change in behavior after ex-b/f get?
She's probably depressed and hurt.My sister%26039;s sudden change in behavior after ex-b/f get?
Yeah, I agree with you. She is probably just acting out because she is hurt. She is just choosing to deal with her bf getting another gf in her own way, I'm sure she'll come around soon enough. Try to be patient. Going through phases is normal and a part of life. Just let her do her thing and be there for her when she is ready to talk. I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment