Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?

My child is very verbal, enjoys telling stories and explaining how thing are done the correct way. Recently my child has begin to cry when they get frustrated or don't get their way, this is a very new behavior, my child did not do it when they were younger. The rountine has not changed, we have not moved, no new babies, no new rules. I can not determine what the problem might be. I am hoping that it is a phase and it will pass. I don't know if it is apart of turning four or what. Any feedback would help out.What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
My son is the same way he get so frustrated when he tries to do something,and he just can't get it right.I think it's b/c he has more of an attention span,then he did when he was younger.When he was younger if something didn't go his way he would move on to something else.Now he knows that he can do these things like sing a song he knows the words to but messes up,it just aggravates him!Same way it would you or I !What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
I am guessing it is all about being four...had two kids and four, for both, was challenging for me...really...they are starting to know thtat if hey act up, things change, and they get attention...it is a form of defiance and assertivness....don't worry mom...just hang in there...

Just wait till he's a teen ager....you will be writing back!!!!What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
My child is acting very similar to yours as well. He's also in a talking back stage and has started swearing. The first time I heard him say the F-word I couldn't help but giggle...it was kinda cute coming out of such a little guy. But of course I talked to him about inappropriate words. It's rare that he swears but talks back a lot and I'm sure he will will grow out of that stage in time.What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
are u giving in to him when he cries. he learned from somewhere that if he cries u will give in. my son cries when he doesn't get his way too, he does it sometimes. i think he does it more when he is tired.



my son is also 4 and the only thing i noticed different is that he is talking more and telling funny stories. he still throws fits but its less often than before. he also decided that he is afraid of clowns.What are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
they turn annoyingWhat are some of the behavior changes you noticed in your child when they turned four?
My little boy likes everything to be EXACTLY the way he wants it--neat, orderly, etc. He is very meticulous for a four year old. Unfortunately, when things don't work out in the way he would like, he vents. The only way he knows how to get his frustration out is by crying. He's also testing his boundaries. He hasn't decided if I will coddle him or repremand his behavior, so he tries it more frequently. At 4 1/4, I think (hope) he's beginning to learn. Luckily, he's around other small children who vent their frustrations similarly and he assumes they are being naughty. I think he's starting to put it together.
  • How do you make a quilt
  • Ideas for a Summer quilt layout
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment