Thursday, November 18, 2010

My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I've recently noticed excessive drooling.?

She's only about eight weeks old. How do I KNOW if something is wrong with her without going to the vet? What else causes excessive drooling with puppies?My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
The drooling could be nausea--dogs drool a lot when they are anxious or nauseous. If your puppy usually listens to you and comes to you, call her name and if she doesn't come to you, something could definitely be wrong with her head. I'd take the puppy to the vet immediately. It's better to be safe than sorry. If you wait too long, the damage might be done and it'd be too late. If you wait too long, you might have to put your puppy down. That is, if there is excessive damage that can't be fixed.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
She may have brain swelling. You MUST take her to the vet, no other option at all.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
You can do nothing to help. Get to a vet ASAP. If it is that drastic a change she is in trouble.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
Shutup





Vet ASAP!



She may have some sort of brain swelling of some sortMy puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
There's really no way of knowing without going to the vet.



I'm sorry, but you really answered your own question..excessive drooling and behavior change SHOULD tell you something is wrong, especially since it started after she hit her head.

Go to the vet ASAP!!My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
Vet.

Now.

Don't pass go.

Vet.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
'How do I know if something is wrong with my puppy'? You already said, you see a drastic behavior change AND excessive drooling. Is this NOT ENOUGH to take your puppy to her vet, and have her examined?!! Jeez....My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
Oh good grief!! How do you KNOW?!!!



Vet now.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
This is like a newborn human having head trauma. You HAVE to go to the vet. You want to know if something is wrong? Hello you are already seeing the signs. What else is also wrong is that YOU bought a pup or were given one when you knew you would be either unable to or you are unwilling to afford a non routine vet appointment.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
well 1 thing u can do is stick a light bulb in her butt hole and if it lights up then shes fine if it doesnt light up then get her to a vetMy puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
If your kid was having these kinds of symptoms after a fall wouldn't you take him/her to the doctor?

Jeez, wtf is wrong with some people!

Get that dog to the vet NOW!My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
I'll withhold my judgment on your pet parenting skills and just echo the sentiment that you need to go a vet immediately.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
You DO know that something is wrong with her - she fell on her head, her behavior has changed, and she's drooling. Of course there's something wrong. She has a head injury. She needs to go to the vet.My puppy fell on her head I see a drastic behavior change and I%26039;ve recently noticed excessive drooling.?
get out the video camera and send that comedy gold to AFV, stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment