Thursday, November 18, 2010

Age difference, does that change behavior?

I'm sixteen and my boyfriend is 18, so he's out of highschool and has actually signed up for the Airforce so as you can tell he's much more grown up and mature than if he were a guy my own age. He's always been careful with not pushing our physical boundary most of the time I'm the one who initiates the kiss. But I want him to initiate a little more you know? Like instead of a one second kiss, hug and then goodbye like he usually does how can I get him to understand that I won't freak out if he actually wants to make out? Is it just cuz he is older? Any help is appreciated!Age difference, does that change behavior?
it maybe cause you both haven't been together long enough....or maybe he thinks you'll be freaked outAge difference, does that change behavior?
Sit him down and tell him...Just-uh.. Ha, when you tell him you want to talk.. Don't make it sound like something has gone wrong.Age difference, does that change behavior?
Maybe he doesn't wanna go to jail.

If he gets caught with a minor they won't let him in the airforce.Age difference, does that change behavior?
The age doesn't matter in this case, considering guys his age acts the opposite.

it's personality.

he seems like he doesn't want to pressure you physically.

So, just go up to him and do something YOU want to do and see what he does. (:Age difference, does that change behavior?
Alrighty. I get where you're coming from because when I was 13, I dated an 18 year old. Haha!



This guy probably just thinks that you're going to stereotype him and think things like- %26quot;Well, ya know.. If he's 18, he's probably just dating me to have sex with me.%26quot; He's trying to AVOID this stereotype... Which I must applaud him for.



If you talk to him about it, though, I'm sure he'll be willing to loosen up a little. You can even approach it in a joking maanner. In fact, I'll even set up a little example for you.



Say something like- %26quot;Okay so really are you this innocent or do you just not want to make out with me because I'm 16?%26quot;



:) That should work quite nicely.



Good luck!



-The Love Expert.



(Best Answer Me?)Age difference, does that change behavior?
Well since your still considered a %26quot;minor%26quot; and he himself is not, I say he is just afraid of getting you freaked out or he doesn't want anyone to call and him be put on a %26quot;Sexual Predator%26quot; website. Just ask him if he is freaked about the age difference.Talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment