Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I don't understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?

It is my first year of college and I met this guy who lives on my floor. He really liked me, but I told him I wasn't just ready to be in any sort of relationship yet and that I had just come out of a bad one. He in response told me that it was fine and he understood if thats how I felt because of a bad relationship. However, many times he told me I always made him smile and he would say why do you always make me smile. He said I was very pretty, he said he thought I was on the same level as Jessica Alba. He said he thought I was the perfect woman and that the only thing he would probably change about me is that I wasn't that active or into sports. I had told him a couple times that he shouldn't just wait on me and look around and see what else is out there, but he absolutely refused to and said he didn't want to. He has also told me he wants the sort of relationship that you can look back on and tell your grandkids about and he is against divorce and how you don't see that that much in our generation. A lot of people on our floor have started dating and it has only been a couple weeks into the school year and he said that he thought their relationships would end fast, but if we were in one ours would last. In addition to saying he would wait for me, he said he wouldn't date anyone till his junior year. Also, I love chicken selects and one day he randomly showed up at my door and had bought them for me.



Well this week he started behaving differently. The first thing that was different was one night his behavior changed and he was very rude to me. I asked him if he would still date me if I looked completely different and he said no and that he only liked me because of how I looked although before he had said he liked my personality. Then he was like why does it bother you and I said because honestly that is kind of shallow. Then he said maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore to which I responded about his whole idea about wanting a relationship he could look back and tell his kids about and he just said people change. The next morning he was back to normal and apologized. Then he was talking to me less and didn't text me as much. Today he texted me asking me if I would be upset if he had gf. I said no, but I would be upset if he had had a gf all along and liked me, but then again that was not my place to be upset, so I couldn't really be upset by it. He then said that he kinda had one and I asked him why he didn't tell me sooner and he said that it had kind of just happened today and said how sooner should i have told u. I told him that that was fine but it some of things he had told me before were contradictory and now I questioned his integrity, character and trust. He said that I had said to look around and that he wanted a relationship and I didnt and I just told him that was true, but now i just questioned the validity of some of his statements and that it made me lose my trust, but it didn't matter anymore. Then he said I hope i didn't hurt your feelings and asked if we could be friends and i just said yeah it doesn't really change anything.



Anyways, now I'm upset, I find everything he said to me almost as if it was a lie. It turns out the girl he is dating is muslim and so I doubt their relationship will last long just because I have friends that are muslim and they are not really allowed to date. It just makes everything he said so contradictory because everything with this girl just happened this week. I just feel bad because he was so absolutly hung up on me that I felt guilty even wanting to go and meet other guys when he was ready to wait for me for two years. I mean he just changed completely and I dont understand how it happened. I am very tempted to tell him straight out how i feel he is contradictory and does not have integrity or character. Also now he seems to try and go against a lot of the things i am saying. He seems to be acting almost as if he is cocky. I just don't get it and don't know how to behave in response to his behavior.

I don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
He is fickle - he wasn't getting the enthusiasm from you he wanted and found it elsewhere. He will be back but don;t have him as more than a friend as he has shown you what sort of person he is.Do not trust him.I don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
Be straightforward with him - tell him that you feel betrayed, not because he's seeing someone, but because he lied to you... and unnecessarily at that. You trusted him and he hurt you - say your piece and move on. I don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
It could COULD be the possibilty that maybe he wants you to feel that way. Maybe he wants you to feel bad or make you jealous. Im not sure. Just a thought.I don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
the first person that answered ur question is lazy lol

the guy is not worth it

i think he told u all that stuff just so he could sleep with u or somethin

wow they have spell check on here now lol

anyway find a new guy when ur ready take ur time and dont let anyone pressure u

good lukI don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
Well if you think about it with him waiting for you...you have been in control. So he sounds like hes asserting himself now, challenging you and your ideas, maybe trying to make yourself a little jealous and also he has needs too. Its hard to wait for someone when nothing is happening, its not like you two were dating, just friends. If him back tracking alot of what he says puts distrust in your heart and questioning his integrity then call him on it, be open and honest and demand the same of him if your such good friends. If hes mature enough he will have no problem talking about it but my guess is he will be defensive, skirt around the issue and argue, thats boys, thats guys with other motives and he is probably just tired of waiting, again hes got needs too. Good luck and move on~I don%26039;t understand his sudden change in behavior, what happened? Please read, you may skim if you like?
before u look to his behavior...let's think about how you're feeling now...

You're hurt because you were very flattered by what he said and now that he has another g/f(and so fast)it hurts you because you feel that you are not quite as special as he made you out to be because he was not willing to wait for you. don't let anyone do that to you...you are the same person you were two weeks ago and that was special so know you are still special.



I think you were starting to believe that he was a nice guy and your thoughts of him were becoming romantic in nature



%26quot; I just feel bad because he was so absolutly hung up on me that I felt guilty even wanting to go and meet other guys when he was ready to wait for me for two years. I mean he just changed completely and I dont understand how it happened.%26quot;



This shows that you are disappointed that he did not follow thru on his words. don't be disappointed, you can still have a great friendship if you and him can really be platonic in your relationship but i don't think that will happen(or at least not easily) now that you've both had romantic visions of each other.



He probably was trying to hook up with you and still have another girl...which means he's bad news anyways or

He liked you but not enough to wait for you(and you did test his devotion by telling him not to wait for you) which means he couldn't have been in love with you...OR

He was/is trying to make you jealous and see him as boyfriend material.



should you forgive and forget? life's short and we usually need all the friends we can get...call a truce..talk to him about how he made you feel and go from there.

Just remember use words like



I felt very(blank) when (blank) happened..example- I was very hurt when suddenly another girl was in the picture.(remember to use %26quot;I%26quot; words not %26quot;YOU%26quot; words)

i think i would like to know where we stand

i would like to see this(blank) happen....

i understood it to mean(blank)....



good luck hope it works out well
  • myspace pictures
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment