Thursday, November 18, 2010

How would yo react to this situation? Would your behavior change in the workplace?

You work in a large department and have several peers who are at the same or similar level as you in terms of experience, education, etc. One of your peers gets promoted into a supervisory role and along with that additional responsibility comes higher pay and some perks. How would yo react to this situation? Would your behavior change in the workplace?How would yo react to this situation? Would your behavior change in the workplace?
I would confront my boss to know what this employee did to set themself apart from me. I would be direct as to what I have to do to get promoted. I would also ask where my boss sees me in 3-5 years and make sure that coorelates with my goals. If not, I would update my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment