Thursday, November 18, 2010

My son cries when I give him to the day care person. How do I change this behavior?

He has been with her for a year. She is a good person. He usually stops a few minutes after I leave. He is 15 months old. Thanks.My son cries when I give him to the day care person. How do I change this behavior?
There's not a lot you can do.If you trust the person totally that you are leaving him with and he's happy after fifteen minutes then it's not much to worry about although stressful.He may be going through separation anxiety so it's natural he cries as he must miss you very much and he has to get that emotion out somehow.Just cuddle him kiss him show him how much you love him and I'm sure things will improve in time.He probably just needs that cry because he misses you.My son cries when I give him to the day care person. How do I change this behavior?
I did this when i was a kid. my mom told me that she used to bribe me and tell me that if i didn't cry all week then she would get my ice cream at the end of the week. I Bribe him and she if that works.My son cries when I give him to the day care person. How do I change this behavior?
he is going thru a little separation anxiety.. it's normal.. my 19 month old has just recently started this again.. make your drop offs short and sweet hug and a kiss , mommy will see you later and a quick bye.. it should pass soon.. and then a few months down the road happen again.
  • usb verbs cable
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment