Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why did his behavior change over night?

so this guy really liked me and seemed like a genuinely good guy with good values. He is a very good kid, against drinking and drugs, against divorce, believes people tend to take the easy way out now a days. He told me I always made him smile and he called me pretty and said I was the perfect woman except for that i wasn't into sports. I told him i wasn't ready to be in a relationship becuz of my last one, but I would be willing to give him a chance and he seemed to understand. He said he would wait on me even if it took two years. I told him that maybe he should see what else is out there and not get hung up on me but he said he wanted to wait and one day he even showed up at my door with chicken selects, my favorite food. However, yday out of the blue he asks if i would be upset if he had a gf and that he did and it kinda just happened that day and today he has been acting kind of cocky and last week he texted me a lot less than normal. I told him i felt some of the statements he made were contradictory and so it made me question his trust, character and integrity. I don't get how he called me perfect and now has another girl and was willing to wait on me. Now his excuse is that i told him he should look around and he wanted a relationship and i didnt.

Why did his behavior change over night?
Because he's a dumby.Why did his behavior change over night?
wow weird same thing happend to me... i never reply to his txt mssges or calls then he just stopped ,,,,, he just kept u to be a backup or his new girl ...think about it all of a suddesn a new girl ...



just have fun ...a guy should be worth ur time ....



there are plenty of guys who do crazy things to get with you i had my share but i never gave up to anyone i learned from my frnds mistakes.
  • install theme into v3i
  • Is a duvet and a comforter the same
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment