Thursday, June 2, 2011

How would a close friend's behavior change if he liked you?

I have a crush on my best friend. I told him a few months back but he didn檛 say anything. We were both unavailable.



After some awkwardness it's back to normal and I'm back to thinking that he likes me. He makes it a point to be where I am during breaks and after class and he seeks me out when we're in a group. We text all night, every night and he makes it a point to hang around me. He's the first person I see every morning and the last to text me goodnight.



he recently told me that he broke up with his GF and I'm also seperated from my husband.



how can I tell if he thinks of me as just a friend? I see the way he interacts with other girls in class and he's different around me. He's comfortable and doesn't make silly jokes or try to impress me, he's just himself.



I won't ask him, cause i've already put myself out there once and i can't put him on the spot again!



how can I tell he feels?

how would a close friend's behavior differ during a crush?How would a close friend%26039;s behavior change if he liked you?
Since you have already confessed a crush to him previously, then the ball is in his court. I would flirt with him and see how he responds to it. So far, it sounds like he likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment