Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my behavior with my g/f?

I usually go on and on about a problem to my g/f repeating myself because she acts like she isnt listening or is disinterested in my problem with the situation. I keep going because she does this. How do I deal with her differently and still feel like I mad a point or she understands. I feel like if I dont make my point the problem will persist and she doesnt ever talk she just says ok, yeah, no or whatever to everything I say. But then when I dont say anything at all she is all over me asking me whats wrong until I say whats bothering me then she doesnt want to listen. How do I handle this situation because we do love each other very much.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
If you continue this ..it will kill your relationship with her. You are pushing her away and she is ignoring you because she still loves you and she does not want the confrontation. Some of us are nonconfrontational. Either by choice or learning from our parents to be that way. When you constantly harp and yell at her she is actually placing you in a %26quot;bubble%26quot; and she is leaving you emotionally. Enough of this and she will be gone. When you have a problem with her, count to 10. Or let it happen one more time to determine if it really was a problem. 2=confrontation. If you feel it is something that you can sit down and talk about then tell her...%26quot;hey, I have something that has been bothering me and I really want to talk about it%26quot;...this will put it in a mode that will enable her to feel like she is helping rather than being accused. And don't ever NOT say anything that is bothering you because then you will just beat yourself up until you do yell at her and that is not good. If you love her and she loves you, then you two can work this out. I've learned from experience that this is true. Good luck to you, my friendHow do I change my behavior with my g/f?
my boyfriend does the same thing know it is rude and i am woundering the same thing you let me know what they say please.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
Your question is very vague so I can see why she does not want to listen.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
it depend upon the situation of the problem. let her also speak about your problem. don't talk so much that's why she only answering you one word.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
You have to straight out tell her, look her in the eyes, grab her, and make her snap out of that %26quot;ok, whatever, i guess, no%26quot; responses.

Or just tell her you think you guys have communcation problems and that everytime you talk to her you feel as though she isnt listening..basically just let her know whats on your mind but if you keep repeating to a certain point then she will be annoyed and you just have to drop it and not be obsessive compulsive.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
this is going to sound silly, but go to the business section at your local book store or libray and find books on how to 'communicate effectively' in the workplace. Many of these books address the problem of %26quot;overdiscussion%26quot; %26amp; %26quot;repetititism%26quot;...which would make people tune you out and not be receptive to your ideas.



From a personal aspect however, It sounds as if you are not really trying to make a point, as much as you are doing and saying whatever you can until she AGREES with your so called %26quot;point%26quot;. What you have to come to terms with, and learn how to accept, is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is different from yours, and more often than not, you have to agree to disagree.



You have to ask yourself, is she really not listening, or just not agreeing with me and therefore it is upsetting me.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
first let her know what you just said right there. You have to inform her of the problem and make it clear to her that this problem needs to be fixed because its causing problems in the relationship. Then you both need to find ways to communicate with each other which is usually resolved by some sort of compromise. If the problem still persists you will eventually get so frustrated you'll end up wanting to seperate which will probably be a good idea beacause in order for a good relationship to work there has to be good communication between the two of you. Good luck, hope things work out!How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
In my opinion she can't love you very much if she can't listen to the things that are bothering you. Sit down with her and explain to her that you feel this way, if she doesn't want to listen then you should move on. A relationship is 50/50, and if you are telling her the same things over and over then you are getting about 20% from her.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
You are not in love with each other and there is a big difference. I've been in a similar situation, and have acted just the way you describe you g/f of acting or it has been done to me. You shouldn't have to constantly be on a rollercoaster in a relationship. I don't know how long you all have been dating, but it is going nowhere fast. Talk to God he will let you know what to do. If you decide to leave temporarily or for good, don't let her fool you into thinking she'll do better, if she hasn't at this point she won't until she matures, and that could take a long time, trust me I know.How do I change my behavior with my g/f?
Try to compliment her for the good things that she does in your relationship before you talk0ing about the problem. You need to let her know how much she means to you and then you talk things over I am sure she will listen and respond in a better way.



After talking your problems over also finish on a good note. Remind her of the good things that you did and enjoyed together. Remember love languages differ from person to person so it is also the same when solving problems some can handle it if you do it the harsh way but some would prefer you to be gentle with them.



I hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment