Thursday, June 2, 2011

Adderall side effects, Experiance any behavior change. Change in sex drive, Do you feel like you don't care.?

Anyone have bad acne from using Adderall? Or has your hair and skin changed? How long have you been taking it. Do you plan to get off?

If you do, what is your dosage? Do you drink enough water?

Do you think the acne is cause from the med or not enough water.

Only answer if you take regularly with a prescription. Also list any other Meds you are taking with the Adderall. Have you ever tryed to detox from Adderall. If so? How, and How long did it take youAdderall side effects, Experiance any behavior change. Change in sex drive, Do you feel like you don%26039;t care.?
I've been on Adderall XR 20 mg for about a year. I sometimes take a 10 mg regular release tablet in the afternoons if I have a lot of studying to do. Yes, my acne got worse (especially around my neck, jawline and back!) which sucks, but I find myself drinking more water than usual when I've taken the Adderall, so I don't think its because of that.



Other meds I take: celexa and birth control pill



I've tried to come off Adderall when I'm not in school or have a break and don't need to study or do much productive stuff, but it's been too hard! I can't wake up without it (and sometimes WITH it - which means I've built up a tolerance to the 20 mg but the doc doesn't think she needs to up the dose). If I don't take it I would literally sleep all day.



Also, my sex drive didn't change. I also didn't have any extra motivation to study, so sometimes I'd take it and end up just cleaning my whole house or getting little unimportant things done instead of studying. :/Adderall side effects, Experiance any behavior change. Change in sex drive, Do you feel like you don%26039;t care.?
What were you taking it for? Yes my sex drive was off the hook had trouble sleeping lost weight.I switched to a alternative which lessened detox..Nerves on edge caused acne ..zinc helped water not sure but could not hurt.
  • celebrities myspace
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment