Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why the behavior change?

A guy who seems to be interested in me that i've known for 9-10 months asked ALOT my love life one day out of the blue, and at the very end of asking all these questions when he asked what I liked in men cause he wanted to know more about me, I said something stupid like 'OMG, You ask worse than someone's parents..%26quot; and he said %26quot;ok.....ok%26quot; and dropped the subject and coincidnetally ever since then he's been more serious, less playful, less flirty than he's been for as long as i known him. And since he's asked about my %26quot;status%26quot; we've gotten into an argument and he's been a little more harsher...in a frustrated sort of way. This past friday I talked to him about how he's been sorta mean lately and he didn't realize he was and apologized and felt bad and agreed to stop..but since then he's even less playful/flirty/teasing and less inclined to talk...and more seirous...so do you think I did anything or is it just coincidence. How do I fix things, I want him back to the way he usually is!Why the behavior change?
I'm guessing the comment about being worse than parents is the reason. I'm a parent now, but if someone told me that back when I was younger, I would probably not take it as a compliment. I think he's just acting pissy cuz he thinks you don't like him. He was trying to take an interest in you by asking all those questions...get to know who you really are and what you thought. Your comment probably felt like a rejection to him and, even though it doesn't seem like a rejection to me, that's made him less playful to you. He doesn't want to be rejected again.



Just be nice to him...and if you explain your comment as having been playful (which is the way I think you meant it), he'll likely revert back to being his old self.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment