Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOW would WOMEN's behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?

I%26039;m not saying in terms of abuse and smacking them for no reason.



What I%26039;m talking about is making hitting a woman just as acceptable as hitting a man.



As it stands NOW... if a man hits a man.. no big deal... If a woman hits a man.. no big deal... if a woman hits a woman.. no big deal.. BUT If a man hits a woman... he%26039;s the scum of the earth.



Do you think woman often take advantege of the fact that most men will not hit them no matter what they say or do? ... Things another man would get knocked out for?



How would women behave if they knew they would get their lights punched out for rude and bitchy behavior?



(NOTE: This is a hypothetical question... save the drama for your momma) HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
They%26039;d probably start making alliances with men again, so that they can be defended regardless of what they%26039;ve done.



In otherwords, they%26039;d send someone who was righteous and against hitting women after you, and quite likely a bit bigger than you.



I think that all it would do is make people more insecure, both men and women.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
they would stop taking advantage of men, and would probably be a bit more cautious of their indiscretions and misdemeanors.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Well, there will be a sharp decrease in the noise pollution.

One shout, retort and POW! BAM!





Jokes apart, there would be true gender equality.

HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
I%26039;ve never been hit by anyone except for getting tarred as a kid when I misbehaved, so I must be doing something right.

I wouldn%26039;t want to live in any more fear than I already do though. I don%26039;t go out at night for fear of being hurt or robbed (because I have been), and to be in fear of being punched because someone thought I was being rude seems a little extreme. HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
We would probably carry mace more.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
If a man hits a man, it%26039;s assault.

If a woman hits a man, it%26039;s assault.

If a woman hits a woman, it%26039;s assault.



Hitting someone, regardless of the gender of either person, is a criminal offense.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
How about if we just work on making it socially unacceptable to hit anyone?



It shouldn%26039;t be socially acceptable to use violence as if being hit were a natural consequence of bad behavior. It%26039;s not. To lash out at someone should be seen as bad behavior itself. If people can choose to behave or not, people can choose to hit or not.



I think it%26039;s far more constructive to use social withdrawal. If anyone speaks to you in a manner you don%26039;t like, leave. You think it gives them power? It does the opposite. Hitting them actually proves to them they got to you, made you lose control. Even though they%26039;re hurt, their goal has been achieved.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Hmm - if you punched me out for rude and bitchy behavior, and you probably would, then you%26039;d better make sure I%26039;m dead when I hit the ground, because if I get up, you will be.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
A few issues here:

1. To mentally healthy and non-trashy people, it is not socially acceptable to hit ANYONE, so this silly hypothetical does not apply to them. It applies to only trashy, scum of the earth people, and I do not care what they do to each other.



2. Most men CHOOSE to not hit women because it goes against THEIR values. They do not abstain from hitting women simply because they fear harsh prosecution and persecution.



3. Suggesting that it should be socially acceptable to hit a woman just because it is to hit a man is absolutely insane. Instead of fighting for the %26quot;equality%26quot; to hit everyone, why don%26039;t you fight for the equality for NO ONE getting hit?HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Where I%26039;m from, it is socially unacceptable to hit a man for %26039;rude and bitchy%26039; behaviour, so I don%26039;t really understand your question. If it started becoming acceptable to hit women for %26039;rude and bitchy%26039; behaviour I would imagine women would start to become more aggressive (and as The Mrs says, carrying mace more / or other weapons). If anyone hit me for being rude, they would end up either being hurt themselves or arrested and possibly charged with GBH.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
In your trailer-trash world, %26quot;rude and bitchy%26quot; behaviour from a woman might mean something like not laughing at your jokes. In your world, I guess you would prefer a women to act like a shivering coward, wondering when the next fist would come flying into her face.

HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Nobody has the right to hit other people. If you hit me for not %26quot;behaving%26quot; in the correct manner, I will hit back. The only time you have the right to hit someone is in self defense. You do not have the right to hit someone for no reason. That includes being rude and bitchy. Those are not reasons to hit someone. You sound like you have serious anger issues. Please seek professional help.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
In a civilized society it is not acceptable to hit anyone. This society is going down the tubes because it has become acceptable for men to hit men, and women to hit each other and men.

It would be my hope that as technology advances and medicine advances we would become more caring towards each other, not less.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
more of us would be in prison for killing menHOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Buy a gun!HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
I imagine there would be more women with carry permits like me. HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
If it was socially acceptable to hit a women, her %26quot;behavior%26quot; wouldn%26039;t and shouldn%26039;t change, why should her behavior change just because a few abusive men cant control their fists?

If a women is %26quot;rude and bitchy%26quot; that%26039;s no excuse to %26quot;get their lights punched out%26quot;.

Hitting is not acceptable to either gender, unless its self-defence.

Judging by your and another mans comments here, it sounds like its ok to hit a women if she doesn%26039;t %26quot;behave%26quot; herself, they sound like words of abusive men.



HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
I think it is not acceptable for anyone to hit someone. The only time you should hit anyone is if you were in any type of danger. But the law will always be the way it is in regards to a man hitting a women. It%26039;s always been viewed as bad. Since men will always be physically stronger people will look at that always in a crime.



But if that did change I think maybe the women that like to start problems will either get their butts kicked or go to jail. Same with men that start issues. But I think the only time you should have an excuse to kick someones butt is if they hit you first. To hit someone for yelling is stupid and bad behaviour. Even if the person is rude that shouldn%26039;t be an excuse to hit someone. It%26039;s childish.



(Like seriously like it%26039;s so hard to ignore what a person is doing or saying. Hitting because a person has bad behaviour in my eyes tells me that that person can%26039;t handle a tough situation, which means that person is weak-willed. Most people don%26039;t hit their child for bad behaviour they fix it without hitting the child.) (well most do)HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Assault and battery are crimes.



Anyone who hits someone physically much smaller than them, or clearly much weaker than them except in cases of self-defense, is rightly condemned by all genuinely human people.



If you don%26039;t like a woman who%26039;s a *****, then don%26039;t deal with such women. If forced to (say, on the job) expect to be fired and in jail, as most employers do NOT condone violence at the workplace.



How would women behave differently if it were considered acceptable for men to hit women? More women would pack weaponry, and would never be alone with men they didn%26039;t know were truly civilized without enough other people to kick the living cr*p out of him.



No, I don%26039;t think very woman takes advantage of the fact that some men won%26039;t hit them no matter what they say or do.



No civilized human being hits people for doing or saying things they don%26039;t like. The world and everyone in it doesn%26039;t exist for the pleasure of any such man.



Those who fail to understand this are rightly condemned by society; and often are in prison.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
What kind of loser asks a question like this? It%26039;s assault to hit anyone. That%26039;s against the law. But I guess that hitting a woman would make you feel like a real tough guy, huh? Go crawl back under the rock that you came out from underneath.HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Well...where I live it%26039;s unaccpetable to hit anyone and you will be put in prison for GBHHOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
this question is the same as asking if its OK to punch out children or people with down syndrome. it makes no sense to me. they can be pregnant so it would be a bad situation all aroundHOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
This is typical of the hypocrisy of Feminism as it applies to social behaviour. They exploit the inherent differences between male and female physiology recognizing that a woman has a low likelihood of handling a smack to the mouth from a man of 6%26039;5%26quot;, 235 lbs. Bench Press 225 22x. They know that this will result in hospitalization in the least, so they support the notion that it is wrong for a woman to be hit by a man (purely for biologic reasons). If women behaved as if were genuinely a %26quot;level playing field%26quot; they%26039;d never cross a man of such power.



(Hypothetically speaking, of course).HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Hopefully, they%26039;ll learn how to behave more..HOW would WOMEN%26039;s behavior change if it became socially acceptable to HIT women?
Dude, I totally agree with this and I think there would be a lot less bitchiness. Man, there have been more times in my life women have said **** to me or touched me. Women have done **** to me that I would of put anyone else on their *** for saying to me. I even was like to some people %26quot;If she didn%26039;t have a vagina, I would of tossed her salad.%26quot;



Like one time this girl during lunch had this bitchy tone and was all %26quot;Excuse me, excuse me!%26quot; with a really snooty tone and she was shoving people. So I say, %26quot;Hun you can go around.%26quot; She could of too.



So I say politely,%26quot;Excuse me is a request by the way, it doesn%26039;t give you right of passage.%26quot; So she stops and gets an attitude, leans to the side and puts her hand on her hip and gets in my face and starts yelling.



So I get pissed off and I decide she has over stayed her welcome, then I say, %26quot;Alright, I think you didn%26039;t understand me the first time, you can say excuse me, I can say yes, or I can tell you to fck off.%26quot;



So she gets pissed, gets in my circle of friends and starts shoving all of us and waving her hand in my face, and the faces of my friends faces and cussing at us.



So (Right then, by the way, is when I would of knocked her **** out if she was a guy.) So then she punches me in the face and walks away.



If she was a dude, she would of been on the ground before she could of hit me.



SO yeah, TOTALLY AGREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment